The GRE revised General Test is offered on computer throughout the year in most regions of the world. Paper-based administrations are offered in areas where computer-based testing is not available.
Obtain information regarding GRE testing policies, fees, registration procedures and the nearest GRE Test Center by visiting www.ets.org/mygre.
DANTES reimburses the test fee only for eligible military personnel, once per lifetime. Carefully review the rescheduling and cancellation sections in the "GRE Information and Registration Bulletin" as Service members are responsible for paying all fees charged for these services.
Please refer to the Reimbursement Eligibility page.
Service Member Reimbursement Responsibilities
Electronically complete the reimbursement request form and digitally sign it using your CAC ID.
- Service members receive reimbursement through their military pay bank account.
- The disbursement is not reflected on your LES.
- Contact your bank representative to verify DFAS funds disbursement.
- Coast Guard members receive reimbursement via a U.S. Treasury check sent to the mailing address provided in Section 1.
- Allow up to 6 weeks for processing.
Email DANTES for assistance at email@example.com.
DANTES does not fund or reimburse retests of the GRE revised General Test.