Praxis Series® exams are delivered by computer via an international network of test centers that include Prometric® test centers, some universities and other locations.
DANTES reimburses the test fee only for eligible military personnel once per lifetime. Carefully review the rescheduling and cancellation sections in the The Praxis Series® Information Bulletin as Service members are responsible for paying all fees.
DANTES funds one administration per lifetime of the following exams:
- Praxis I: Core (complete or partial battery)
- Praxis II: Subject Assessments or PLT
Obtain information regarding testing policies, fees, registration procedures and the nearest Praxis Test Center by visiting the PRAXIS website.
Please refer to the Reimbursement Eligibility page.
Service Member Reimbursement Responsibilities
Electronically complete the reimbursement request form and digitally sign it using your CAC ID.
- Service members receive reimbursement through their military pay bank account.
- The disbursement is not reflected on your LES.
- Contact your respective bank representative to verify DFAS funds disbursement.
- Coast Guard members receive reimbursement via a U.S. Treasury check sent to the mailing address provided in Section 1.
- Allow up to 6 weeks for processing.
Email DANTES for assistance at email@example.com.
DANTES does not fund or reimburse retests of the Praxis Series exams.